Find A CPA or EA Who Understands Your Specific Tax Issues
CPAs & EAs:
Add your firm to our site!
Find A CPA or EA
Monthly Tax Tips
Financial Planning Tools
FINANCIAL PLANNING TOOLS:
Below you will find information and tools to figure out your financial plan and keep it on track.
Calculate Your APGAR Score
- Get a sense of where you stand financially by using our simple self-evaluation of your financial condition
Project Your Retirement Savings
- Online calculator shows you what your accounts will be worth and the income they'll provide when you retire
Prepare Your Monthly Budget
- Step by step guide to summarizing your monthly cash inflows and outflows
Set Your Savings and Debt Reduction Goals
- Calculate what it will take to reach your goals with our handy spreadsheet
Figure Our Your Net Worth
- Guide to help you put together your "Ow-Ow" statement - a snapshot of what you "owe" and what you "own"
Review Life and Disability Insurance Needs
- Find out about the different types of insurance and how much you may need
Learn Which Legal Documents You Need
- Get the basics of estate planning and which documents you need to have no matter what your net worth is
SEARCH TAX TOPICS
Sign Up to Receive our Monthly E-Newsletter
Enter your email address to receive monthly tax tips.
Post a question
for our CPAs & EAs.
Find a CPA or EA
specializing in your profession!
IRS Web Site
- for tax forms, publications, and general tax information.
- New England's first authority for IRC 1031 Exchanges
Cost Segregation Studies
- Accelerate tax depreciation deductions on new and existing buildings through cost segregation studies
- find out the latest rules or your projected retirement benefit.
The Company Corporation
offers fast, reliable & affordable incorporation and LLC services.
FindaGoodCPA.com by CPANiche, LLC 800.471.0045 fax 800.547.3366 Email us at